|Address:||1196 Boulevard de la mer, 83 600 FREJUS|
|Contact Person:||Jérôme Vincent|
|Phone:||+33 (0)4 94 54 01 01|
|Mobile:||+33 6 77 55 11 26|
|Member Status:||FULL MEMBER|
Based in Frejus, on the French Riviera between Marseille and Monaco, France, The " Ecole Nationale des Scaphandriers " (ENS) is the National Training Center which issues certificates of competence in underwater operations. It is also the only commercial diving school accredited by the French government (Ministry of Labour) and recognized by the two major international organizations :
- IMCA (International Marine Contractors Association) ;
- IDSA (International Diving Schools Association).
ENS is authorized to issue their official certificates which are essential for the professional life of the commercial divers everywhere in the world.
A the end of a 2 months* training, ENS issues 3 international certificates :
- The IMCA ticket, world reference essential to work in OFFSHORE on oil and gaz platforms.
- The international IDSA diploma, Surface Supplied Offshore Air Diver (IDSA Level 3), recognize worldwide.
- The « Certificat d’Aptitude à l’Hyperbarie Classe II Mention A », national certificate mandatory to perform all commercial diving activities in France and Europe.
The ENS also offers additional trainings to improve skills such as :
- International onshore welding qualifications
- International under water welding qualifications
- BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training)
- HUET (Helicopter Underwater Egress Techniques)
OUR REFERENCES IN FRANCE
The major state institutions entrust the training of their agents to ENS : Army, National Gendarmerie (French Police), Air Force, Navy, Town Halls, Regional Councils, Directorate General of Armament, etc.
The largest private companies in France use the services of ENS : EIFFAGE, VINCI, BOUYGUES, TOTAL, IFREMER, NAVAL GROUP, etc.
ENS is the only school able to offer training outside its main establishment. This flexibility allows the school to move abroad to train divers in the world in several languages.
Training are carried out in Arabic, English, French, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.